Windows System EngineerICT & Digital - Infrastructure
Pauwels Consulting is looking for someone to strengthen our Infrastructure team. Are you the one-in-a-kind Windows System Engineer that dares to take on challenging projects at our clients?
At Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with the different projects, we actively pursue career and personal growth for all of our colleagues.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage and monitor challenging hardware and software infrastructure projects.
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
Wat zoeken wij?
- Degree: Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Experience: 2+ years
- Hard skills: Windows server environment, Active Directory, cloud infrastructure, virtualisation ( VMware, nutanix..)
- Soft skills: eager to learn and flexible
- Language: fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Wat bieden we aan?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees