Junior IT Service ManagerICT & Digital - IT Management
Currently, we are looking for a driven Junior IT Service Manager for one of our innovative clients in Brussels. Does that sound interesting? Then, by all means, read on!
Because at Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with different projects, but actively pursue career and personal growth for every single one of our colleagues.
Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a close-knit community of IT specialists, where you can exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new branches of the ever-growing IT industry.
As IT Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Utilize expertise in ITIL4 framework to contribute to the development and enhancement of IT Service Management processes.
- Collaborate with the Ivanti Service Manager Team to streamline incident, change, and problem management tasks, ensuring efficient and effective resolution.
- Participate in IT Governance activities, offering guidance on incident, change, and problem management processes, and conducting regular process reviews for continuous improvement.
- Govern new software approvals by coordinating checks on compatibility, security, and compliance with organizational standards.
- Review software-as-a-service requests, ensuring alignment with IT policies and standards.
- Monitor and analyze reports, defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and measurements to evaluate and improve IT services.
What are we looking for?
- You have around 3 years of relevant experience
- You are proficient in ITIL 4 framework
- Your experience with Ivanti is a big plus
- You have a strong understanding of IT Governance principles, particularly in incident, change, and problem management
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English. German knowledge is an additional bonus.
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees