Functional AnalystICT & Digital - Analysis
Every day at Pauwels Consulting, we try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you.
Currently we want to enforce our IT analysis team with an experienced functional analyst who can be the bridge between the business side and development teams by defining and translating functional requirements and collaborating on sound user stories. All while working in an agile project context.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Translating user and business needs into functional and technical specifications in order to come up with the best possible solutions for current and future issues
- Drafting user stories in close collaboration with the development teams
- Supporting the implementation of the software solution and accompanying changes
- Drafting relevant (technical) documentation for configuration and/or training purposes
- Setting up test scenarios in collaboration with the client and assisting in user acceptance testing
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience as either a functional or technical analyst
- You have experience with UML (using Sparx EA, MS Visio, ...) as well as with agile and scrum methodologies
- You have already been part of software development projects and ideally have some knowledge of/experience with current programming languages (think Java, .NET, SQL, ...)
- You are a collaborative team asset who pairs keen technical insight with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, with bonus points for proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees