On-boarding managerICT & Digital - IT Management
We are actively seeking a new team member to enhance our Brussels-based team. Are you currently exploring opportunities for a On-Boarding Manager position where your expertise will undoubtedly be a valuable asset? If so, please continue reading
Because at Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with different projects, but actively pursue career and personal growth for every single one of our colleagues.
Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a close-knit community of IT specialists, where you can exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new branches of the evergrowing IT industry.
As a Onboarding Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Customer relationship management for the adoption of digital solutions.
- Creation of stakeholder maps or similar & Creation of adoption dashboards and reports.
- Overseeing the adoption journey of various stakeholder & Efficiently resolving stakeholder complaints.
- Contributing to the success of digital projects by keeping stakeholders updated.
- Identifying services needed for stakeholder satisfaction.
- Autonomously turning communication objectives into strategies and overseeing their implementation.
- Managing communications and defining strategies to meet adoption targets.
What are we looking for?
- You have specific expertise of customer relationship management practices and tools
- You have specific expertise in using tools to build adoption dashboards and reports
- You have specific expertise in analysing customer segments, e.g., experiencing a specific product problem
- You have experience in the use of Atlassian collaborative tools (e.g., Confluence and Jira) and Microsoft Office Tools (e.g., PowerPoint)
- You have expertise in (or familiarity with) the IT domain
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees