IT Project ManagerICT & Digital - IT Management
Pauwels Consulting is looking for someone to strengthen our Project Management team. Are you the one-in-a-kind Project Manager that dares to take on challenging projects at our clients?
At Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with the different projects, we actively pursue career and personal growth for all of our colleagues.
Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a strong community of Project Managers which will enable you to exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new niches!
The main responsibilities include:
- Scope management:
- Cost management:
- Time Management
- Risk Management:
- Reporting and Communication:
- People Management:
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in an IT environment
- Proven experience in at least one of these fields of expertise:
- IT Development
- IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Implementation
- Datacenter Migration
- Being eligible to work in Belgium
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies, e.g.:
- PMI, PMP, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, Etc.
- Fluency in English + either Dutch and/or French
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees