First-Second Line Support EngineerICT & Digital - Support
Pauwels Consulting is looking for someone to strengthen our Support Engineer team. Are you the one-in-a-kind 1st and/or 2nd Line Support Engineer that dares to take on challenging projects at our clients?
At Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with the different projects, we actively pursue career and personal growth for all of our colleagues.
Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a strong community of Support Engineers which will enable you to exchange ideas and experiences.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Provide 1st and/or 2nd Line support by phone, mail or on-site for all types of issues or questions (hardware, software, network, access rights,...)
- Responsible for installing, configuring and the maintenance of hardware, software, network equipment, operating systems and telephony
- You manage the ICT service requests from users, such as access requests, creating users and granting licenses.
- Risk analysis and escalation of ongoing issues in collaboration with the Incident Manager
- Assistance on quality assurance & follow-up with the internal customers in case of (major) incidents
- Documenting the actions taken and lessons learned as well as infrastructure, assets, software implementation procedures and any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within the systems
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience
- You have a good knowledge of a.o. Windows 10, O365, TCP/IP, Sharepoint, Active Directory, SCCM, Intune,...
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of Windows Servers and are familiar with DNS, DHCP, etc.
- As a seasoned Support Engineer you posses the necessary soft skills: customer friendly, stress resistant, eager to learn, pragmatic and you can work both in teams as well as independently
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good level of English
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees