Patent Engineer - ChemistryCorporate & Logistics - Legal
We are currently looking for a Patent Engineer who will help our client's Patent Team to bring innovation to the market. From day one, you will be actively involved in the day-to-day business and you will advise clients and help them protect their inventions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building meaningful trust relationships with clients
- Representing and defending clients’ interests (in administrative or judicial procedures)
- Identify and work on acquisition of new clients
What are we looking for?
- You have an eye for detail and precision and you are well organized and efficient
- You are willing to be client orientated with a commercial attitude, not afraid of working out of your comfort zone
- Master degree or a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Pharmaceutics or equivalent, and open to other technical fields
- Excellent knowledge of English, and at least one of Dutch and French
What do we offer?
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period
- An attractive salary supplemented with legal benefits (Group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, sport & culture vouchers company car and fuel card, bonus,..)
- A good work – life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility to work 2 days from home. Our client's office is located in Diegem (near the railway station)