Test AnalystICT & Digital - Test
We want to strengthen our team of Test Analysts for our partner based in Brussels. Are you that one-of-a-kind who never shies away from an exciting professional challenge? Then do read on!
Because at Pauwels Consulting, we don't just mix and match our consultants and opportunities at random: we actively pursue professional and personal growth.
Within our family of consultants you will also find a tight-knit community of IT professionals where you can exchange ideas, experiences, and maybe even discover new branches of the ever-evolving IT industry.
As a Test Analyst, your main tasks will be:
- You will be closely involved in the build activities of a scrum team and will play an important role in insuring that the quality of the new developments reach the company standard
- You will participate in most of the activities of the scrum team from an end user perspective, and work together with the Product Owner, Business Analysts, developers, Test Coordinator and co-Test Analysts
- You will execute testing activities for specific processes in the customer journey (Join & Contracting) within a specific project of that is already ongoing but needs reinforcement in the testing capabilities and aiming to replace all B2B offering processes
- You will ensure that alle prerequisites are met to allow testing to start (Sufficient and relevant test data are available for testing, Test cases are created, Estimation of test effort is performed)
- You will log test evidence as well as potential defects in JIRA and you will follow-up on defects and escalate issues when needed
- You will prepare and execute demo’s for new features and functionalities and liaise with the Test Co-ordinator and the End-to-end test team
What are we looking for?
- You are a medior profile with a at least a few years relevant experience in similar missions.
- You have strong ability to absorb large amounts of information in short period of time and apply that knowledge throughout the day-to-day testing mission.
- You are mature and holistic (technical) analysis skills, you have a driving mindset and precise attitude with attention to detail
- You are elf-organized, proactive, result-driven and eager to learn and you are a teamplayer
- You have solid communication skills in English and Dutch are required. French is a plus
- You have deep understanding of utility market (retail) processes with a focus on the join & contracting Domain
- An affinity with CRM platform Salesforce (or similar) is mandatory and an affinity with JIRA would be an asset
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees