Senior Project Management Officer (PMO)ICT & Digital - Project Management
Pauwels Consulting is looking for someone to strengthen our PMO team. Are you the one-in-a-kind Project Management Officer that dares to take on challenging projects for our clients?At Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with the different projects, we actively pursue career and personal growth for all of our colleagues.Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a strong community of consultants which will enable you to exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new niches!Your main responsibilities include:
- Support, prepare and facilitate leadership meetings with agenda, minutes, pre-reads (i.e. updates, deep dives and decisions)
- Maintain strategic alignment in community, including alignment local PMO teams, on e.g. strategy light, IT organization thinking, etc.
- Create and maintain integrated roadmap for all tech including dependencies, pain points etc.
- Prepare and support budgeting and approval process for Tech requiring or regional approval
- Ensure close alignment with roadmaps and identify opportunities for sharing and scaling on a global level
- Ensure close alignment between business and technology on priorities and ensure the deliverables are embedded in portfolios
- Streamline and consolidate resource, support and other requests
- Translate strategic priorities into actionable deliverables and support the team leads through thought leadership and problem-solving
Que recherchons-nous ?
- Several years of experience as a PMO
- Experience in a large/complex environment is a must
- Dutch and/or French
- Knowledge of English is a plus
Que proposons-nous ?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees