Bio - Engineer Life SciencesPharma & Sciences - Quality & Compliance
For the pharmaceutical industry, we are always looking for Bio-Engineers who are looking for a next/first step in his/her career. As a Bio-Engineer, your job can go in various directions, as the opportunities in the pharma/biotech/medical devices industry are endless.
Responsibilities as a Bio-Engineer can be:
- Project control
- Following-up projects from A-Z
- Validation,Qualification, Commissioning of equipment
- Process validation
- Budget control
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders:
Que recherchons-nous ?
As a Bio-Engineer in the Life Sciences-Industry, you can count on the following qualities:
- Engineering Degree, preferably Bio-Engineering, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering ...
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industry is a plus, but graduates are also very welcome!
- GMP-knowledge is a plus
- Experience in equipment (lab devices, production equipment, ...) is a plus
- Analytical mindset, eager to learn and flexible
- You are communicative, both in Dutch and English
Que proposons-nous ?
- Uitdagende projecten in lijn met jouw interesses en talenten
- Persoonlijke opvolging en open communicatie zowel voor als na indiensttreding
- Mogelijkheid tot het volgen van extra opleidingen
- Inspirerende netwerkevents en legendarische afterwork drinks
- Sterk netwerk van toonaangevende klanten
- Expertise binnen IT, Engineering en Life Sciences
- Een vliegende start voor elke junior, verdere groei en kennisdeling voor onze seniors
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees