Test EngineerICT & Digital - Test
Every day at Pauwels Consulting, we try our very best to offer challenging and varying jobs to talented professionals like you.Currently we want to enforce our Testing team with a Testing Engineer who will be testing the software that has been developed by the development team.Your main responsibilities include
- You will analyse the needed scenario to be tested, the data in use and you’ll understand the data flow within our platform
- You’ll design test scenario end to end using an internal test tool specifically designed for this purpose
- You’ll populate the tool with the needed data, run the test cases when the development is ready, as well as identify the correct and wrong scenario
- You’ll make a first deeper investigation to identify in which of our components or data bases the problem resides.
- You’ll use several other tools at your disposal to search on logs or log on a platform console or Unix
- You’ll document your findings and inform the scrum team of the problem and request a fix.
- You’ll also focus on a continuous improvement of our testing framework and internal testing process
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or equal by experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Test Engineer
- Experience in testing of business process platforms and/or business activity monitoring platforms. You're also able to design E2E test scenario, focusing on important aspects to test
- Good understanding of XML, XSD, WSDL, JSON, SWAGGER, GRAPHQL
- Good understanding of integration techniques SOAP, JMS, REST
- Some experience with SpringBoot, Sprint, database development (SQL, PL SQL, stored procedure, DB schema) is a plus
- You posses good communication skills in Dutch, French and English and you're able to work autonomously but are also a team player
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees