Electromechanical EngineerProcesses & Infrastructure - Manufacturing
For the pharmaceutical industry, we are always looking for Electromechanical-Engineers who are Searching for a next/first step in his/her career. As a Electromechanical-Engineer, your job can go in various directions, as the opportunities in the pharma/biotech/medical devices industry are endless. Responsibilities as a Electromechanical-Engineer can be:
- Project control
- Following-up projects from A-Z
- Validation,Qualification, Commissioning of equipment
- Budget control
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders:
- Perform various Electrical/instrumentation tasks
- maintenance of machinery/equipment
- Other technicalities
What are we looking for?
As a Electromechanical-Engineer in the Life Sciences-Industry, you can count on the following qualities:
- Engineering Degree, preferably Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience..
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industry is a plus, but graduates are also very welcome!
- GMP-knowledge is a plus
- Experience in equipment (lab devices, production equipment, ...) is a plus
- Analytical mindset, eager to learn and flexible
- Communicative, both in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees