Business AnalystICT & Digital - Analysis
Currently, we are looking for a talented Business Analyst for one of our innovative clients in Brussels. Does that sound interesting? Then, by all means, read on! Because at Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with different projects, but actively pursue career and personal growth for every single one of our colleagues. Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a close-knit community of IT specialists, where you can exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new branches of the ever-growing IT industry. As Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Modeling business processes and guiding the business in redesigning their processes.
- Identifying business needs and translating them into agreed-upon business requirements in the form of epics/user stories.
- Challenging the business regarding their needs and the to-be processes.
- Developing the necessary business information models: these describe the information needed to fulfill the various requirements.
- Aligning and validating requirements between/through business and IT.
- Validating the functional analysis of IT after the implementation of a tool: testing and validating the releases.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master's degree in a technical or economic field or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a business analyst, including identifying needs, drafting business requirements, and developing business processes.
- You have basic knowledge of SAP PM (or willingness to learn).
- You have knowledge of BPMN and UML.
- Your experience with tools such as EA (Enterprise Architect), Jira & TFS DevOps is a plus.
- You have a good command of English (reading, writing). A very good knowledge of either Dutch or French is required + understanding the other.
What do we offer?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees